Well District Cub Camp has come and gone for another 2 years.. It was a great success but definitely hard work!! 4am wake ups and torrential rain makes for an interesting weekend! Here are some camping essential luxuries:
2. Multiple sets of ear plugs (I use Quiet Time Silicone ones!)
3. Extra blanket or towel
4. Sun glasses (Next time I am buying RayBands!!)
5. Lip balm ( I prefer Carmex)
6. Feather Pillow
7. Air mattress (and pump!)
8. Extra socks and a couple more!
9. A torch (We use Vango 24 LED rechargeable)
10. Dry Shampoo (I prefer Bastile!)
It's the little things that make a weekend of camping with 250 eight to ten year olds a little bit better!! Only 3 weeks until our own cub camp!
Hope you had a lovely weekend!!
Love Maz xx