At work I try to be healthy and I normally fails miserably.. My desk is covered in once yummy fruit that has slightly turned in the heat. Here is a little pudding I made to use up some once yum plums that were past their best. It's quick and easy and you could replace the plums for any stoned fruit, maybe peaches.
1 punnet of plums
1 tsp of lemon juice
1 tbsp of sugar for fruit
300g plain flour
175g white sugar (but brown is better and gives it a carmel taste!)
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC, 350oF and gas mark 4.
2. Cut up the plums and place in a Pyrex dish
3. Dust the plums with the sugar and the splash of lemon juice and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Using your fingers rub the flour and butter together until it's got a flakey texture then mix in the sugar.
5. After 20 minutes add your crumble mix on top and cook for another 20 minutes.
PPS. You could even cheat and buy a bag of ready made crumble if you are extra lazy!! Just make it your own with some rolled oats!!
Love Maz xx