Sunday 22 December 2013

HOME: LIVING-ROOM LIST

Hey Guys,

This is my To-Do list for my living-room.. This was going to be my last room to decorate but ended up being the first.. Which I guess makes sense because I spend the most time in here..


SHORT TERM


prime and paint the skirting boards crisp white - DONE
Prime and paint the living room and kitchen door - DONE
Prime and paint ALL the brown wood including the window, TV unit, 'under the stairs' cupboards and electric box cupboard - 85% DONE
Strip all the wall paper -DONE
Put up new wallpaper (I just want plain paper that I can paint) - DONE
Modify (get rid of the fancy ribbons and flowers) and paint the fireplace - 90% DONE
Remove and replace the curtains -50% DONE
Add artwork (I would love a wall of photos and artwork behind the sofa) 
Change the door knobs (9 small ones)
Change the door handles
Add a mirror over the fireplace
Organise the storage areas properly in lovely boxes.


LONG TERM
Replace the carpets with hardwood
Replace the sofa with a cloth corner one in dark grey
Find the perfect coffee table 
Find the perfect side tables ( or maybe storage behind the sofa like YHL #2 home) 
Change the sockets for crisp white ones
Get a socket added in the built in TV unit 
Change the spot lights in the built ins


Much love,
Maz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment