Saturday 14 December 2013

HOME: DECORATING PART 1,000,000

Hey Guys,

I have been trying to sort the new house so it's a standard I can live in... Do you buy everything now cheap or hold off and slowly buy the good things....?! HELP!



So far in the living-room, the built in cupboards are now painted, the fireplace just needs 1 coat and the lining wallpaper is up.. I still have to paint the walls, replace the flooring and buy a sofa, coffee table, curtains etc.. Maybe I need to make a list for each room here and tick them off as I go!

I started to paint the hallway last week.. Why is it so hard to work a 9-5 job and redecorate a home?! Thank goodness the walls are quite small but its taken 5 coats so far to cover the 90's wallpaper and the hall has six doors.. So I will be painting for ages!! 
Much love, 
Maz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment