Tuesday 17 September 2013

HOME: KITCHEN MOOD BOARD

My new kitchen is giant compared to my last galley styled one and has a beautiful massive window on the main wall with lots of lovely daylight...

This is what I am thinking for my new kitchen:
Clean white cabinets with glass fronts up top (and maybe some open shelves)
Wooden oak counters
Amazing grey/ white herringbone marble tile (maybe floor to ceiling).
Integrated kitchen appliances
Wooden tiled flooring (to match the wooden flooring that eventually goes throughout the flat)
and some cute kitchen related artwork and cute door knobs.

I am desperate to fit a dishwasher in ASAP (I can't be the only person who HATES washing dishes) but it means I might have to sacrifice cutlery drawers. I think it will be worth it!!

New kitchen cabinets, counters and tiles will be a LONG way away sadly!! Time to start saving the pennies I think!!

HOME: KITCHEN MOOD BOARD

No comments:

Post a Comment