Thursday 19 September 2013

HOME: BATHROOM MOOD BOARD

My old bathroom was... fine; it had masses of storage, a bathtub & shower and light laminate flooring. My new one isn't really doing it for me... it has a disabled access shower (which I don't need), PVC flooring, dated spongy wallpaper and complete with a cream toilet seat. It is not really a place to go relax after a hard days work.

When I redo the bathroom I would love:
White herringbone tile.. I like the idea of it matching the kitchen but in a different colour
A whirlpool bath tub... a girl can dream right?
Wooden tile floor (also matching the kitchen)
White sink and toilet (with soft close seat)
and some beach themed accessories with splashes of blue and green

HOME: BATHROOM MOOD BOARD



Home Source International bath towel / Jonathan Adler cotton bath mat / Ethan Allen echeveria plant / Vintage ashtray / Wash 12 jet whirlpool acrylic bath - 1700 x 750 - Bathstore.com, / Euro Duo 700mm basin - Bathstore.com, / Del Mar Knob - anthropologie.eu, / Space 3 hole deck mounted basin mixer and spout - Bathstore.com

I know it's maybe not the most exciting bathroom combination but I think sometimes things in bathrooms get outdated so fast.. I like the idea of keeping in neutral and playing with the accessories.

Much Love, 
Maz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment