INGREDIENTS - Feeds 1 person
2 tsp of sweet chilli sauce by Blue Dragon
2 tsp of lemon juice - bottle is fine.
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
splash of fish sauce - if you have it handy.
1 little knob of butter / or olive oil.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180oC, 350oF or Gas Mark 4.
2. Lay a piece of tin foil on a baking sheet and place salmon portion on top of foil.
3. Add lemon juice, sweet chilli sauce, salt, pepper, fish sauce and butter on top.
4. Wrap up the foil to make a loose parcel , try not to let the foil touch the sides and top of the salmon.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes
PS. My favourite is to serve it with noodles and cooked bean sprouts fried with a little clear honey.
Love Maz x