Tuesday 22 January 2013

REVIEW - ECOTOOLS BAMBOO BRONZER BRUSH

Hey,

I am as white as a milk bottle so in the winter I need a little help.. For Christmas from my amazing sister in law I got the Ecotool Bamboo Bronzer Brush. It says it's "soft, cruelty-free bristles. Natural and recycled materials" and even comes with a storage pouch and the brush is amazing! It is so soft and my Bronzer goes on super fast.
What is does?
This amazing brush applies your bronzer evenly over your face and neck (or where ever else you would like to apply some!!) 

How do you use?
Just sweep your brush over your pressed or loose bronzer and then tap off the excess. 
Then simply apply where the sun would naturally hit your face (think of your cheekbones and forehead) so a healthy glow.  

Cost?
£9.99

It is my new obsession and I would highly recommend it to anyone and I am excited to try more from the range!!

Ps. At the moment I am using Mac Bronzing Powder in shade 'Refined Golden'

Love Maz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment