Sunday 13 January 2013

NAILS - ALL THAT GLITTERS

Day 2 - All That Glitters - 13.01.13

These are super cute party nails!! I also painted my nails like this for my office Christmas party and I loved them... Revlon's Top Speed nail polish really does dry amazingly fast!

I used:
Revlon Top Speed #835 -24K
Revlon - sequins (gold)


1. I painted my nails with 1 coat of 24K


2. Then added 2 coats of Sequins nail polish.. You could just do your ring finger if you want something a little more subtle but I went all out!! You can never have enough glitter! The Sequins are a mix of 2 sizes which is awesome!!

Ps. The Sequins nail polish was a holiday special when you bought 2 Revlon polishes you got it free.. But you could definitely use something similar like this..

Much love,
Maz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment