Sunday 15 September 2013

HOME: LIVING ROOM MOOD BOARD

Evening, 

For a while now I have been day dreaming of how to kit out my house (oh Pinterest you are dangerous!!)... the colours, furniture and layouts etc so here is my brain dump for my new hoose.

First up.. the living room:  
I am not the biggest fan of pink but I some how ended up falling in love with this bright pink sofa from IKEA. I would love to paint the walls a nice soft grey and then pile the wall with paintings and photography in white frames. Then add some funky pattern in the carpet or curtains and add some cute natural calming accessories (no room is complete in my house without a cactus!!). 

HOME: LIVING ROOM

from Polyvore
White Paint, Grey Paint, Door knob, Light Shade, Sofa, Rug, Side tables


What do you think?! Too much pink for someone that isn't a barbie girl?

Much Love, 
Maz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment